“breakfast lunch and diner”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Phoenix, Arizona
“breakfast lunch and diner”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

As always the food was great and plenty of it. I have never eaten in a cracker barrel that it was not good. The staff is always pleasent and the food is always good.

Visited January 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
North Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great as usual”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Made a special trip to Kingman, AZ just to eat at the Cracker Barrel. The food was hot & wonderful. It was well worth the hour long drive. The Sweet Potato Pancake was an unexpected & very pleasant surprise. The Cracker Barrel Sampler was good as well. The pineapple upside down cake that was new to the menu was great! Looking forward to our next time there.

Visited January 2012
California
“Highly recommended esp. for out of towners.”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Cracker Barrel is one of my favorite restaurant in Kingman. I'm glad to see glowing reviews and actually expected high ratings here bec. everytime I'm there, staff have always been cheerful and accommodating. The store and restaurant are both very well kept considering it is always crowded and busy. I thoroughly enjoyed their old country decor and theme. I love the fact that the restaurant is inside the gift shop or store, you can browse around while waiting for your food or your table to be ready. It can get pretty crowded here but it's worth the wait. Food are so yummy, almost taste like grandma's home cooked meal. And portions are always huge! I love their country fried steak with gravy. I also enjoyed their gift shop. They have a lot of unique and nostalgic items. I remember they even carry classic toys.

It's a fun store all around. Highly recommended esp. for out of towners.

• Visited November 2011
Lake Havasu, Arizona
“Alway's good food !”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Love the Cracker Barrel !
And really enjoy the little country store on the Premises. The Biscuits and gravy are a favorite, always buy extra Biscuits to take home and freeze for at home.

Encinitas, CA
“I always ask myself.. "Why none in California?"”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We always try and stop at a Cracker Barrel on our road trips, and since this was our first time driving into Arizona on the I-40 (as opposed to our normal route of taking the 8 and stopping at the Cracker Barrel in Yuma), we had to stop at the Kingman location (we specifically chose I-40 because there is no CB on the 10 until you get closer to Phoenix).

Cracker Barrels are mostly all alike, that's part of the charm for us.. but what I look for is how happy the host and servers are. Why they all seem pretty depressed, I'm not sure why and can venture a few guesses. But when you're working in the hospitality or service industry, I still believe you need to be a little more upbeat because that's really part of the job.

Our server was nice and upbeat, so that is why I gave this store 4 points. But they still always sort of make it feel like they want you outta there as soon as you've finished your last bite. The food was typical Cracker Barrel-- homestyle comfort food with plenty of butter and grease! yum... I had the Lemon Pepper Grilled Rainbow Trout with mashed potatoes (skip the gravy.. i accidentally forgot to ask them to leave gravy off- gravy is good.. i just don't like it with fish!). You need to try the Hashbrown Casserole because that is one of our favorite sides!

Walking through the store is always a fun thing to do, whether or not you make a purchase, it's always just fun to see what they have in the shop, especially during various holidays.

• Visited December 2011

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!