“Great food, service and gift shop”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 117 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed December 1, 2011

On Friday, November 25, 2011 on our way back to Northern California after a week in the Sedona area of Arizona, we stopped for lunch at the Cracker Barrel in Kingman, Arizona. We arrived between 11 a.m. and noon.
A busy place. There is a long front porch with wicker rocking chairs for sale in the front. There was also a couple a jumbo sized checker games that people were playing on the porch.
When you enter the building it is a gift shop. With all kinds of things you can buy. To eat and unique gifts. Loved it. Bought things after eating in the restaurant.
There is a large selection of food to choose from on the menu. And the food tastes like home cooking. Mmm Mmm good! Had a choice of two or three sides and there was a large selection to choose from. The cole slaw was the best i've ever had. The restaurant was busy but all of the wait staff were great. I recommend to eat here. And to look through the gift shop.

1  Thank Teri051
There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed November 29, 2011

This was our first visit to Cracker Barrel and it was interesting. Food was good, inexpensive and service very fast and friendly.
The only down side was the quantity of food. Way too much, don't really like wasting food so perhaps sharing one dish with extra sides would be the answer. Would visit again if in the area.

Reviewed November 24, 2011

For country comfort food and a trip down memory lane, make a stop at the Cracker Barrel in Kingman, AZ. Service was friendly and warm. Store has lots of crafts and old fashion candy. Not a low calorie experience, but that's not the point at this place.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Cracker Barrel is good, old fashioned American plains food. A tourist experience for anyone from a country outside the US, especially those who watched the old western movies. Family and friends from the UK love it...they love the food and the atmosphere. :)

I like to stop at Cracker Barrels when I am driving across America for a good, consistent hot meal. Much better than any drive-thru.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

My Dad and I Dicided to Give Cacker Barrel a try as I arrived in Kingman and stayed in kingman for 2 nights I saw this Cracker barrel I drove by and the Next day I went here for Dinner and I was amazed by the place. They are part store and part Restaurant. We ate in the Restaurant. Were Canadian. We have none here in Canada. We saw Rocking Chairs outside the place too. A picture of it is a Man on a rocking Chair and a Barrel beside him on there sign. I was greated by a Very Friendly Frount desk Restaurant Lady. She asked me Have I tried Cracker barrel before and we said no. She gave me a free map of other Cracker barrels in the States too. We looked at the Menus. I knew what the food would be like and I said wow a Steck Dinner with Pototos and Corn or any Vegtible they had I ordered that. I couldn't Remember what my dad ordered. We had the choice of butter milk Biscuts or Corn Muffins they make in the kicthen by scratch from dough whitch I guess they bake. My dad and I chose the Butter milk Buscuts witch were the best ones I've ever Tasted. I loved them there were 2 of them on each plate. Canada hardly has these in Restaurants. I loved the Decor with the Fireplace and Oil lamps and other amazing stuff. For Dessert We saw a special. It was a pumkin Moose with a ginger snap Cookie. We loved it. I had a Raspberry lemonade. If I return to kingman I will go back to this Cracker Barrel again. The store too was unique with candy and games and neat other stuff.