“Rib Ticklin' Meal”

Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Open Tuesday thru Saturday, 11:00am until 8:00pm.Serving Southern Style "Low-n-Slow" Hickory Smoked Meats and Home Style Sides.
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We have lunch at Redneck's pretty much each time we visit Kingman. The food is great, the prices reasonable and the staff is friendly. The pulled pork and pork ribs are my favorite but I also love the chicken and beef. The sides are generous and yummy.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We went in here on a trip to visit family. My husband ordered the pulled beef and pulled chicken. Both were nasty. Dried out and tasted like yesterday's food. Maybe if they had left it in a sauce or something... Maybe over cooked. Not good. He didn't eat it. My sister in law and I both ordered the ribs. They were ok, yes, I said ok. I wouldn't go back.

3  Thank Shari H
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

This BBQ place will fool a first time patron - after walking in, you see picnic style tables and a cafeteria line. Don't let that fool you. The BBQ is delicious. Plus, the patio in back is pet friendly. As we were leaving, one of the employees came out to the patio an chated with us for a brief time. She found out we were just traveling through Kingman and brought us a couple of complimentary bottled waters to take with us. The prices are very reasonable. we will certainly return when passing through Kingman.

1  Thank ulrod
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Rednecks is a great place to eat and real friendly. Reasonably priced as well. Was happy to get the last peach cobbler of the day on my last visit.

1  Thank omegaprix
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is just a hole in the wall kind of place on old Route 66. When you walk in, you are greeted and they explain the process to get your food and the specials. Nice touch. It is a cafeteria style food line and you grab a table wherever. I have had some of the best BBQ around the country, so this was pretty basic BBQ as it goes. But, hey, it's Arizona, not KC. The sides were pretty good. The corn on the cob tasted old. Seemed a bit pricey for what we got.

1  Thank RichFromOmaha