SpringHill Suites Kingman Route 66
Arizona Inn(Kingman)
$55
$50
Travelocity
All reviewstoilet areawalk in closetseparate toiletgrand canyonwater closetmodern decorsitting areayogurtsausageking suitetop floorwould definitely stay here againwaffle makerbathroom doorrooms are spaciousextra towelspleasant surprise
Reviewed June 20, 2010

It's a newer place with an aquatic/futuristic theme. It was fine, but there seemed to be a lack of personnel to keep an eye on things. Dirty towels were strewn by the pool; a milk carton sat by one of the computers for over an hour; there was no ink for the printer; and the bananas available for breakfast were overripe and spotted. These are minor issues, but they don't leave a great impression. I wouldn't object to staying again, but would certainly consider other places in Kingman.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2010

My husband, three kids and toy poodle stayed one night at this hotel and it was wonderful!!!! I would stay here time and time again.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2010

Was looking for somewhere clean, fresh and modern to stay near the Grand Canyon and stumbled across this place which was perfect for us, we really enjoyed our stay there and the staff were great.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2010

This was a really cool new hotel. The hotel is only a few months old and it is really fun to stay at. The rooms are designed really well with modern design and function. The hotel had a pool with colored lights and a huge shower ontop that sprayed water which the kids loved. Breakfast was included and it was great. It included everything and the lobby was very funky and cool. It was one of the nicest $100 a night hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2009

I-40 closed and we stumbled upon this Brand new hotel with Retro Chic decor (for the peson questioning the lobby curtains), I felt like I was staying at a W hotel. Everything a traveling family needs including micro, fridge, indoor heated pool and breakfast.
I love the water closet with its own sink (towel hook on wall for the person who said there was no towel rack) Having the separate water closet helped in the morning for all of us getting ready. Free in-room internet & comfortable living area. One of the brightest, airy rooms I have ever stayed in and I travel a lot. My boys loved the pool with the shower and had a blast. Staff was so nice and helpful, I haven't been this enthusiastic about a hotel in a long time (except for maybe my bungalow in Bora Bora Tahiti last yr). I-40 can close again as long as I'm close to Kingman!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family