“just fine”

Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Kingman
Boise, Idaho
“just fine”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We arrived late and were there just one night, so did not need much. Everything went smoothly, breakfast was as expected, desk attendant gave good directions to get to a car wash and local activities. Breakfast - time to ditch the styrofoam and paper. Some hotels have added real silverware and plates and bowls which I appreciate for the sustainability and for more enjoyment for eating.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Unionville, Connecticut
Reviewed March 31, 2014

James, the front desk associate that works the overnight shift was an amazing associate! I would love to have him working at my hotel. Besides the great service, the rooms were spacious and clean! Also, the free breakfast was great, a good variety including healthy items.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jessa D
Bossier City, Louisiana
Reviewed March 25, 2014

nice hotel,convenient to nearby restaurants and attractions, good free breakfast in the morning, friendly staff. Hotel's set back from the main road so you can miss it driving by if not watching carefully.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank N0rmalee
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Was in the area with family while driving to the Grand canyon.The rooms are well maintained there is a seperate area for the the shower and a small rest room.Breakfast quality was average with the regular stuff and no fresh milk was provided Overall not a bad choice for a short stay,

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jay v
Midwest
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I originally booked this hotel based on its positive reviews on Tripadvisor; unfortunately, I was very disappointed and disgusted upon entering our room. When we pulled back the sheets on the bed, there were at least 15 hairs on the sheets - it looked almost as if someone had shaved in bed. Obviously the sheets were from the previous customers and had not been changed. The pullout couch was full of stains. There were several stains on the walls as well. My husband asked for clean bedding for all beds, and the employee at the desk was very apologetic and helpful. On a positive note, the breakfast is very good and the decor in the dining room is nice.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Viajera172705
Beaumont, Texas
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Overall great,helpful, friendly staff. Located just off I-40 by far one of the best hotels I've been to. I stay in hotels 300+ nights a year and would recommend this place to anyone whether it be for a night or extended stay

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank RCDial
Ventura, California
Reviewed February 22, 2014

During a long road trip (from VA to CA), on my final night on the road I booked a room at this hotel -mostly because it was dog-friendly (my two canine companions were with me) and the location was convenient (right off I-40). The instant I walked in the lobby I was enchanted - the décor is just beautiful - stunning really. And then the friendly receptionist seemed genuinely pleased to see me and my dogs. (Note: many of the so-called "dog-friendly" hotels have been anything but).

Once I got to our room I was even more thrilled - it was just beautiful with soft turquoise and light green accents - sliding wood doors with cool frosted glass for the bathrooms, a beautiful and comfy seating area and super comfy beds.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to try the breakfast the next morning - just grabbed a coffee before hitting the road - but it smelled good and the setting was lovely. The funny thing was, everyone I seemed to meet at my brief sojourn at this hotel was nice and friendly. It was as though I found myself in a lovely and friendly little oasis in the middle of the Arizona desert.

Go there yourself if you're in that area, or traveling along I-40, and you'll see I'm not exaggerating. I spent a total of 12 nights in hotels this month and this one stands out as my favorite.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo