Tripadvisor
Kingman
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews newer hotel pet area excellent hotel clean hotel great place to stay road trip would definitely stay here again indoor pool cracker barrel waffles plenty of parking easy access nice breakfast overnight stop comfortable beds staff was friendly biscuits and gravy
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very satisfied with my experience staying at La Quinta Inn & Suites while traveling I40. Have a large dog and they where very accommodating. There is a dog area to walk your dog with a pet station always with doggie bags! The staff is friendly rooms clean, and complementary continental breakfast is great.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jawad6781, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingman, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingman. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at La Quinta Inns & Suites, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Beautiful room, clean and comfy. The grounds were immaculate, would never know you allow pets. Walking distance to many restaurants and stores. We would stay here again and highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jawad6781, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingman, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Reviewed January 9, 2020

They accept pets with open arms and don't charge extra. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Will stay here when passing through again. I will be looking at La Quinta Inns for my travels in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 31, 2019

This is one of the nicest hotels! The staff is amazing, took great care of us during our stay. Love the fact that hotel is pet friendly! Lots of restaurants within walking distance. We will stay here again!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jawad6781, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingman, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Reviewed December 28, 2019

I wish we could stay there more often. It was a great experience. The breakfast is the only issue with our stay. It was sparse and lacked options. Over all we would stay at Kingman and have breakfast out.
Going through a military PCS, La Quinta by Wyndham offered an ease due to it being pet friendly and they do not charge extra for pets. That made our move a lot easier.
Definitely by far, one of our favorites to stop at!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jawad6781, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingman, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019