“Great service, great food!”
Review of Kingman Co Steakhouse - CLOSED

Kingman Co Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I started out with the roasted red pepper soup and it was delicious. My entree was Prime rib with mixed vegetables. The portion was large and cooked perfectly. The vegetable were steamed and fresh. My server Jesse was very professional and attentive. I can't wait to go back! All travelers and locals must eat here!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

New Location, very clean, Music is very very loud, it probably even too loud for the waitress. We ordered 1/2 rack of ribs and we received full racks of ribs. Prices were on the high side.
Food was great, but if you want to just enjoy a nice quiet meal, this is not the place. It was like going into a sports bar.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

My son and I visited here last November. We had a great experience. We both ordered the rib dinner - these were really tasty. The wait staff was very attentive - it was a quiet evening with very customers in the restaurant - we were treated very well.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

FYI......Now located just east of Stockton Hill Rd on Kino Ave. While it is a little on the expensive side for dinner, the steaks are the best around. The service has always been good. The lunch menu is really good as well. The new location is beautiful! Nice and modern. It's not next to the freeway anymore, so you need to go north about 3/4 of a mile from the I-40 to Kino Ave, and turn right.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We were greeted by a friendly staff and seated immediately. Service was flawless. Husband had a delicious ribeye and I had a melt-in-your mouth filet. Baked potatoes were large and hot. Salad was crisp and cold. This was what we expected from a good small town steakhouse. We would recommend Kingman Co. to our friends and would return when in the area.