“Great nostalgic steakhouse”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My son and I visited here last November. We had a great experience. We both ordered the rib dinner - these were really tasty. The wait staff was very attentive - it was a quiet evening with very customers in the restaurant - we were treated very well.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

FYI......Now located just east of Stockton Hill Rd on Kino Ave. While it is a little on the expensive side for dinner, the steaks are the best around. The service has always been good. The lunch menu is really good as well. The new location is beautiful! Nice and modern. It's not next to the freeway anymore, so you need to go north about 3/4 of a mile from the I-40 to Kino Ave, and turn right.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We were greeted by a friendly staff and seated immediately. Service was flawless. Husband had a delicious ribeye and I had a melt-in-your mouth filet. Baked potatoes were large and hot. Salad was crisp and cold. This was what we expected from a good small town steakhouse. We would recommend Kingman Co. to our friends and would return when in the area.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I always get great food from this family owned staek house. Great grilled shrimp & fried rice also. Never a bad meal here!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Since it's a steak house I opted not to try one of their many other meats/offerings. Ordered a steak salad and was not disappointed. I'd return again. Very nice wait staff. Seems like a hopping place at night.

Not important but I'd choose a table next time rather than a booth. The booths were extremely uncomfortable.