“brightly painted”

49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“brightly painted”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Part of our city tour the colourful towers were interesting to see and hear about their history didn't postage in any of the adventure activities disappointed to see surrounding area littered with rubbish

Visited August 2014

• Thai first
Sao Paulo, Brazil
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Bungee!!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Uau! I'd never guess i would bungee jump between old cooling towers in soweto! But this was an amazing experience!
The jump is scary, but it was worth it. The view is pretty cool with the city and the colorful towers!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank svetb
Soweto, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Adventure in the Township”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

What I dislike is that the surroundings need to beautified.What i like is that the two cooling tower helps when one want to overcome his or her fears

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Wilhemina K
Huntington Beach, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Get your adrenaline rush...”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

They have a few options of activities to do there (bungee, swing, free fall - inside one tower, paintball). I did the tower swing. One of the biggest adrenaline rushes of my life! It was awesome.
The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they charged me to take my own GoPro up with me. They charged the fee for making a DVD, but they didn't make any movie for me. I did talk them into at least giving me some photos. All the staff was very friendly and helpful.
They have a nice area with tables where you can sit and watch the thrill seekers. I think there's a little cafe/bar too but I didn't go over that way.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank BoardGuy
Lancaster, California
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Beautiful Landmark”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The towers are the first thing that you see welcoming you to Soweto. It is very bright and colorful detailed with various artwork. It has wall climbing and other activities.

Visited January 2014