Michelangelo On Nelson Mandela Sq Hotel is in an excellent location. Hotel is very lavish and the facilities are first rate. Little trivia fact I discovered that the previous owner was Muammar Gaddafi. The let down was that I have asked the hotel staff several times to take care of issues like (iron-board or shower that floods the bathroom) I had to ask for three times before my request was fulfilled. You'd expect more from a 5 stars hotel. Location is great, safe and many good restaurants on the Mandela square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Michelangelo Towers rises a majestic 146 meters above the Sandton skyline and is the tallest building in Sandton, third tallest building in Johannesburg and fifth tallest commercial structure in South Africa.This luxurious and spacious accommodation in Sandton is ideal for both the corporate traveler and leisure seeker. Classically inspired through the use of conventional arches, sandstone finishes and mouldings. Contemporary modern details including stainless steel and glass balustrades and aluminum framed sliding, folding and stacking doors and windows.The elegant rooms boast panoramic views over the Magaliesburg and Gauteng skyline.The Michelangelo Towers is ideally situated within easy reach of the Sandton Convention Centre and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, making it the ideal venue for high powered business executives.The Michelangelo Towers comprises of 194 luxury apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Michelangelo Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Towers Hotel Sandton
- Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Michelangelo Towers Sandton, Greater Johannesburg