I hope it wasn't because I was a woman that I had nice treatments from the moment I stepped in till the moment I checked out. I loved it. My sleeping was wonderful. The hotel was generous with wi-fi, which is good. Go out for a walk early in the morning, see Gauteng in its quiet and beautiful mood. This rich-side of SA I should say is very nice. The hotel is connected to a mall that has almost everything you need, mostly branded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Johannesburg's business district and connected to the most luxurious shopping centre in the city, the hotel offers 5-star accommodation and a range of business and leisure facilities to all travellers, including state-of-the-art boardrooms, conference and banquet facilities. The menus at the award-winning restaurants are seasonal and sustainable while the outdoor deck offers breath-taking views of the city. Everything from a sundowner deck to a luxurious spa can be found under one roof, highlighting accessibility and connectivity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandton Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandton Sun Hotel Sandton
- Sun Hotel Sandton
- Sandton Sun Greater Johannesburg