Just returned home after spending 2 days at the sandton sun. Well kept hotel, helpful staff and clean rooms. Pool was small but well kept. Tred to use the spa facilities but it was full. Shopping mall attached on to hotel which led to Nelson Mandela square. Great places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Johannesburg's business district and connected to the most luxurious shopping centre in the city, the hotel offers 5-star accommodation and a range of business and leisure facilities to all travellers, including state-of-the-art boardrooms, conference and banquet facilities. The menus at the award-winning restaurants are seasonal and sustainable while the outdoor deck offers breath-taking views of the city. Everything from a sundowner deck to a luxurious spa can be found under one roof, highlighting accessibility and connectivity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sandton Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandton Sun Hotel Sandton
- Sun Hotel Sandton
- Sandton Sun Greater Johannesburg