We travelled to Johannesburg during the Easter weekend 2014. We travel frequently to the Sandton area and normally stay in this hotel or in the next door Sandton Sun. The Intercontinental is conveniently adjourned to the upmarket mall Sandton city and Nelson Mandela square. The hotel ticks all the boxes for a five star. However one complaint is that although the hotel was not that busy, there was no Easter Special or special rates. It is fairly pricey considering that it looked to be quiet. However I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the safe hub of Sandton, Johannesburg with direct access to: shopping malls, Sandton Convention Centre, Food, Wine and excursions. Perfect for business of leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, IHG, Odigeo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers Hotel Sandton
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Hotel
- Intercontinental Sandton
- InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers Greater Johannesburg