The InterConti was great for a quick stay in Joburg. The room I had on the 12th floor was very large, the bed was supremely comfortable with crisp high quality sheets. As a business traveler, I appreciate ample power outlets (and ones that fit ZA, US, UK and EU plugs!) at the in room desk. Bathroom was large, great shower pressure. Ample hangers in the closet. The decor is neutral and crisp if a little dated - lots of heavy brown/ black marble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the safe hub of Sandton, Johannesburg with direct access to: shopping malls, Sandton Convention Centre, Food, Wine and excursions. Perfect for business of leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers Hotel Sandton
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Hotel
- Intercontinental Sandton
- InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers Greater Johannesburg