The Michaelangelo's best asset, like all leading hotels, is its staff who serve with genuinely warmth, care and attention. The grand atrium bar and indoor terrace is impressive; the breakfast is vast and delicious and the bedrooms are luxuriously furnished and comfortable. This is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed at plus we got a great deal through trivago. It's attached to the vast shopping malls of Sandton which aren't my bag, but it's not too far from the interesting neighbourhoods of Rosebank, Melrose and Greenview.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, The Michelangelo Hotel guarantees visitors a five-star stay whether spending the day to attend a conference, staying overnight or merely visiting for a breakfast, lunch or dinner meeting. The splendor of the hotel's Renaissance architecture in the heart of Sandton's business and leisure district, as well as the service excellence and world-class facilities on offer, sets The Michelangelo apart from its competitors. Built around a central atrium, guests enjoy the decadent use of space which gives the feeling of grandeur in an area where space is at a premium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Michelangelo Hotel Sandton, Greater Johannesburg