we had 2 connecting rooms since i was travelling with my family. hotel location is great since it is connected to sandton city which is a huge mall with all your needs. you need approx. 3 days to get familiar with all services and shops in mall. must try their steaks in nelson mandela square since south africa is very famous in exporting steaks and wines. many attractions inside cinema halls,coffee shops,games,famous shops and all you could ask for. hotel is comfy and staff are very helpfull.it is a top class hotel with excellent services.
try food in indian resturant it is tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, The Michelangelo Hotel guarantees visitors a five-star stay whether spending the day to attend a conference, staying overnight or merely visiting for a breakfast, lunch or dinner meeting. The splendor of the hotel's Renaissance architecture in the heart of Sandton's business and leisure district, as well as the service excellence and world-class facilities on offer, sets The Michelangelo apart from its competitors. Built around a central atrium, guests enjoy the decadent use of space which gives the feeling of grandeur in an area where space is at a premium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Michelangelo Hotel Sandton, Greater Johannesburg