We stayed in this hotel a few years ago and, despite the bad reviews, thought it'd be OK.The air-con wasn't working, the bar was not stocked, the vending machines were empty, the decor is tired and shabby. Even the breakfast was poor. Very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westford Hotel now offers business and leisure travelers the convenience of staying in the heart of Sandton, Africa's economic, shopping and leisure centre at very reduced rates. We offer an alternative to business travellers who are looking for world class convenience, cleanliness, superior comfort and leisure. The hotel is centrally located close to all the main business and leisure centres within entertainment precincts of sprawling restaurants, cinemas, theatres as well as high end clubs and nightspots. The rooms are spacious with kitchenettes, bathrooms and comfortable TV Lounges. The cleanliness is of the highest quality. Security is 24 hours with more than enough secure, free parking on-site. The Westford Hotel is located 5 minutes walk from: The Sandton Convention Centre, The Sandton City Shopping Centre, The Gautrain Station (Rapid rail transport from the airport), Embassy of The United States, The Nelson Mandela Square with the Statue of the global icon, The Johannesburg Stock Exchange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westford Hotel, Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pembury Plaza Sandton
- Pembury Plaza Hotel Sandton
- The Westford Hotel, Sandton Greater Johannesburg