I went to Joburg on a business trip just for 2 days. and I did choose to stay in Town Lodge only for being it close by to my meeting place and budget. I checked in on 24th Jan and checked out on 26th Jan 2010. I found this lodge a very good and safe place for short stays. Its money's worth at that cheap cost! It was just $87/- a night. The interiors are very well maintained. Rooms arr quite big to accommodate 2 persons and have all basic needs like TV, tea/coffee maker, etc. with clean surroundings and hygienical toiltes/bathrooms.
I would difinitely love to stay there next time in April when I go to Joburg. Thumbs up for a value for money hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A patio overlooking the swimming pool makes the hotel a relaxing spot in the hub of Sandton. Situated within close proximity to the M1 motorway with easy access to all major routes, 3 minutes drive to the shopping centres of Sandton City and Village Walk and a 30 minute drive from O.R.Tambo International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Town Lodge Sandton-Grayston Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town Lodge Sandton-Grayston Drive Hotel Sandton
- Town Lodge Sandton-Grayston Drive Greater Johannesburg