Another home away from home in JHB. Close to Sandton City and to the M1 north to Pretoria. I stay here at least once a month and the staff are friendly and efficient. The breakfast is average, but who needs a big breakfast when travelling for work. We have a Corporate rate which makes it the best value for money in JHB.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has a restaurant on the property and is across the road from Morningside Clinic. It is close to a gym and 3 minutes from the shopping centres of Village Walk, Sandton City and Nelson Mandela Square. The convenience of this hotel is reinforced by its close proximity to the M1 motorway and the 30 minute drive from the OR Tambo International airport. We are 2km from the Gautrain Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Lodge Hotel Sandton Morningside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge - Sandton/Morningside Hotel Sandton
- City Hotel Sandton Morningside
- City Lodge Hotel Sandton Morningside Greater Johannesburg