I stayed in this hotel for 7 days during my business trip to Johannesburg and was intially exhilarated by the view of it, it has very clean & neat rooms, sandwich counter not a in house restaurant, buffet breakfast but the support staff lack warmth in service, some are sweet but over all they can improve by doing things as simple as smiling ! On one of the days we were standed without water but that was issue with entire Sandton not specific to hotel, and don't miss the small lovely pool at the back of hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has a restaurant on the property and is across the road from Morningside Clinic. It is close to a gym and 3 minutes from the shopping centres of Village Walk, Sandton City and Nelson Mandela Square. The convenience of this hotel is reinforced by its close proximity to the M1 motorway and the 30 minute drive from the OR Tambo International airport. We are 2km from the Gautrain Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your City Lodge Hotel Sandton Morningside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge - Sandton/Morningside Hotel Sandton
- City Hotel Sandton Morningside
- City Lodge Hotel Sandton Morningside Greater Johannesburg