One night was spent in this hotel, while on a short trip to Johannesburg. The location of this hotel is excellent. The staff were pleasant and helpful, and the breakfast was good. However, I was disappointed to find that on arrival in our room, whoever had cleaned the shower had left a clump of hair there, which in my books is a huge turnoff. I complained and the shower was cleaned again. The other complaint was that our room was located above the security guard hut, which resulted in us hearing talking until well after midnight. We eventually had to close the window and turn on the aircon. Our children were in a separate room, and we had to ask for bedding for the pull out bed, as by ten pm, this still hadn't been delivered. Have had better..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is built on the site of an old nursery, with a well manicured garden and sparkling swimming pool. Within walking distance of many restaurants and across the road from the Sandton Clinic. It is also equipped with a fitness room, meeting room and a swimming pool and is conveniently located 10 minutes from the N1 Western Bypass, 3 minutes from Randburg’s CBD and shopping area, and 10 minutes from Sandton’s CBD and shopping centres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Lodge Hotel Bryanston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge Bryanston Hotel Sandton
- City Hotel Bryanston
- City Lodge Hotel Bryanston Sandton, Greater Johannesburg