Stayed for business course close by. My room was warm, clean, basic and included a tv with a few channels of DSTV. Staff are friendly and the large lounge area at the entrance provided some meal options untill 9 or 10. Alternativethe lounge is a place to hangout and watch tv. Gym room is very small. Full breakfast buffet for R105 and got a free muffin in the morning :) Great secure parking but the car entrance is hidden on the (not so well lit) side road and security will only open gates if you get close to the gate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is built on the site of an old nursery, with a well manicured garden and sparkling swimming pool. Within walking distance of many restaurants and across the road from the Sandton Clinic. It is also equipped with a fitness room, meeting room and a swimming pool and is conveniently located 10 minutes from the N1 Western Bypass, 3 minutes from Randburg’s CBD and shopping area, and 10 minutes from Sandton’s CBD and shopping centres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your City Lodge Hotel Bryanston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge Bryanston Hotel Sandton
- City Hotel Bryanston
- City Lodge Hotel Bryanston Sandton, Greater Johannesburg