Front desk personnel was very helpful at check-in, but during the stay I have been unpleasantly suprised by the manager's behaviour at this hotel. In all hotels around the world, I always print an electronic boarding pass before heading to the airport, and it is never an issue. At this Hilton, however, personnel refused to help me and informed me I must pay 43 Rand in the business center if I wanted to help myself (in addition to Internet access I had already paid for in my room for the duration of my stay). I asked for the manager on duty and was connected to the person by the name of Beauty Lebelo. She took no interest in my need and advised me that I simply have to abide by the hotel's rules; she announced she had never heard about boarding passes being printed for free to offer just a small cortesy to business travellers. Obviously, the amount of money is not high, but it would be wrong to encourage bad service and incompetence (anyone who knows anything about hotel business would know printing boarding passes is commonplace). Stay at Radisson instead!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hilton Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sandton Hotel Sandton
- Hilton International Sandton
- Sandton Hilton International
- Hilton Sandton Greater Johannesburg