“Sandton Slippers - Great Choice of B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sandton
Sandton Slippers B&B
Ranked #16 of 81 Sandton B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Having stayed in Sandton Slippers for several business trips to JHB, my colleagues and I have thoroughly enjoyed our stay and Dina has been more than accommodating. We would highly recommend staying at this B&B whether it be for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SandtonSlippers, Owner at Sandton Slippers B&B, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. You're an absolute pleasure to host and we hope to see more of you in future. Kind regards Andre & Dina

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is the third time I stayed here now, so time for a review. The best thing about Sandton Slippers is the location. Especially when you have meetings in the Sandton area. It saves you a lot of time in the traffic.

But that is not the mean reason for me to stay with Sandton Slippers. Everything is clean, the breakfast is great and it is away from the busy city centre. There is just no hassle.

Dina & Andre are wonderful hosts! You will see them if you need or want to. If not, you don't :)

I would recommend this B&B (Although I think it is more a guest house, since all rooms are separated from the main house) to business travellers or tourists who want to explore the city. I do not recommend Sandton Slippers for people who want to relax the whole day at the venue. I think there are better options to do so.

Room Tip: Room 5. It is just a little bit bigger, but all rooms are fine.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rob72CapeTown
SandtonSlippers, Owner at Sandton Slippers B&B, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Hi there,
Thank you for your review of our "Guest House" :) . You have certainly painted a good picture which will assist potential guests with their selection of accommodation. Hope to see you soon.
Kind Regards
Andre and Dina

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Dina and Andre know how to run a first class B & B with close attention to detail, super service and no pretentions. They went out of their way to cater for every need, even providing a 'resting room with shower' after check-out time. I was initially attracted by descriptions of the bedsheets and was not disappointed...clean, crisp and fresh.... Breakfast was a joy, looking out on the terrace and I was also blessed by ideal weather. Had they arranged that too? Thank you both - Carol Seymour

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
SandtonSlippers, Owner at Sandton Slippers B&B, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for the very kind review. It was really nice to see you making the most of the terrace, it is a super area exclusively for our guests. We enjoyed meeting you and I sincerely hope we see you again on your next "World tour" :).

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Dina thank you very much for making me feel so welcome during my two day stay at Sandton Slippers. Your guesthouse is fantastic and a welcome peaceful refuge after a days work. The great breakfast was a welcome start to the day and the comfortable cosy bed sent me to slumber land in no time.

Thank you. Geoff Garrett.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
SandtonSlippers, Owner at Sandton Slippers B&B, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Thank you for your review, it was super to meet you and we're always glad to hear people feel at peace when in this environment, maybe Andre & I should stay on the other side of the house "the B&B" one weekend for a getaway, retreat :). See you soon. Regards Andre and Dina.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Dina and Andre' provide a wonderfully safe, clean and peaceful environment. The rooms are spacious, and the bathrooms too. The Breakfast way more than I expected, with fresh fruit everyday. The 3 days away on business felt more like a mini break, as I relaxed and enjoyed the comfortable stay. Thank you.
Lisa van Deventer

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 2 which was quiet and the shower enormous. Room 4 where my boss stayed was as nice...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review, it's great that you found some solace after a days work ! Thank you also for the room tip, that's always useful for people. See you both soon I hope. Regards
Andre and Dina

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Sandton Slippers is a nice B&B that makes you feel home away from home. The rooms are spacious and comfy. Dina and Andre are professional doing their best to make guests feel at home - the home extra reason I will be back soon.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
SandtonSlippers, Owner at Sandton Slippers B&B, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your review, we are very lucky to have guests like you ! You are always welcome at our establishment you call "home". Take care and see you soon.
Andre & Dina

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights before heading to Cape Town. This is a lovely guest house in a quite neighbourhood in Sandton. I got room #5, it was a very spacious with a small fridge and microwave.

The place was spottless, very clean!!! I was traveling solo and found it very secure too.
Dina, the host, was excellent. She welcomed me and ensured that everything I needed was available for me. She served breakfast in a lovely area and for Sunday they prepared a box with my breakfast since I was leaving very early to Pilanesberg and they didn't open the breakfast area for the day.

I would for sure stay here if I am in Johannesburg again.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank JSalazar
SandtonSlippers, Owner at Sandton Slippers B&B, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Thank you for your super review, we wish you could have stayed longer, next time maybe .......
Often we have tourists that leave at the crack of dawn for day tours and we don't like them to go hungry so the picnic box is useful, we are glad you enjoyed yours. Take care.
Regards Dina & Andre