“wonderful and comfortable stay”

Sandton Slippers B&B
Ranked #9 of 74 Sandton B&B and Inns
Fort Collins, Colorado
“wonderful and comfortable stay”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

recently stayed for one night before returning home. had a great stay. the room was nicely decorated. very comfortable bed, had a very good night sleep after a busy week. the bathroom was nice. the breakfast was simple yet fulfilling. Dina was a wonderful host. she made reservations at Indian restaurant which was great place to have nice food. the b&b in a secure neighborhood and i always felt safe. will definitely stay here again when visiting Johannesburg (hopefully I will be able to visit again soon!)

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
SandtonSlippers, Owner at Sandton Slippers B&B, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Hi there, thank you for the super review, I'm glad you found me on Trip Advisor. I'm also glad you were comfortable and felt safe, that is very important for us to know especially for our overseas visitors. We are surrounded by great and varied restaurants so reccommending something close by was easy and a pleasure. I hope you do come back soon as I know you want to do so much more in SA. Happy travels - Andre and Dina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Dina - thank you so very much for your hospitality. After a wonderful day/night of partying at a reunion down the road, it was absolute heaven to fall into a comfortable bed. Thank you so much for extending the breakfast time. Much appreciated after a pretty late night! Running a guest house myself, it was a pleasure to see that someone else takes the time to prepare a fresh fruit salad - many don't. Lovely breakfast that hit the right spot. Will see you next year!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
It was an absolute pleasure to host some fellow Rhodies ! I'm glad we were so conveniently situated for your function as well. Thank you for the lovely review, I was hoping you would approve, being in the industry yourself. We hope to see you next year again :) take care regards Andre and Dina
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Honestly speaking this is the most underated B&B. Our stay there was absolutely superb. The rooms are sublime, clean and cosy. The service was tip notch and the location was exquisite and I haven't even started talking about the good stuff. The food...my word Dina, that breakfast was beyond words, this B&B sums up the phrase "value for money". I also thoroughly enjoyed what I assumed was André's photography, particularly the panoramic shot of Johannesburg. I would recommend it in a heart beat and it is my 1st choice if I visit Johannesburg. It is great.

I would just like to thank Dina and André for their incredible service and making us feel at home, especially with the stress I had because I was writing an exam.

It is a really extraordinary establishment and is by far the best B&B I have ever stayed in. We have only one regret and that is we couldn't stay another night.

Passmore & Andisiwe (Andy)

• Stayed October 2011
SandtonSlippers, Owner at Sandton Slippers B&B, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
Dear Andy and Passmore, What an awesome review ! I had no idea you enjoyed our establishment so much, what a great surprise it was to hear these comments. Thank you very much and I hope next time you stay longer, it's always good to work, eat and play in Sandton !
See you soon. Regards Dina & Andre "oh and the exams" live up to your name :)
Mauritius, Indian Ocean
Reviewed October 14, 2011

I travelled to Johannesburg for the first time and I stayed a week at the Sandton Sleepers. It’s the BEST Bed and Breakfast that I have stayed in. The rooms are excellent, spacious, very comfortable, modern, clean, with a very good bed! I slept like a baby and I felt like I was at home. It was also great to feel very secure as this was one thing I was so scared knowing that it was my first time in South Africa. This Bed & Breakfast is in a nice and safe area. Location is perfect. The breakfast that was served every morning was outstanding which was above my expectations.
I really would like to thank Dina & Andre for the way they have welcomed me. They are very nice and very friendly, extremely helpful in every little details and give such a very good service to customer. They will always make sure that you have everything you need.
Even before I came, I have asked so many questions and every time the responses were immediate and helpful. Thanks Dina for being soooo patient with me 
With no hesitation, it’s a Bed & Breakfast that I can recommend to anyone whatever is for Business or Leisure. This Bed & Breakfast should be number 1 for the good quality and the great service!!!!
It was amazing and I had such a great time, I will never forget!!! I will definitely come back again!!!
Thanks again for everything

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Dear Cindy, Thank you for the lovely review, it was an absolute pleasure having you stay at Sandton Slippers B&B. I'm so glad to hear you felt safe and comfortable, we believe that is so important for our guests to have a place to recuperate after a busy day. We hope we have the pleasure of your company again. Take care. Regards Andre & Dina
Abidjan
Reviewed August 2, 2011

The most important when you stay somewhere, is to feel that the management is taking care of you as a costumer. It is what Dina and Andre did with me.
For any request I presented, the response was immediate and positive.
The few days I spent in Sandton Slippers B & B were just tremendous.
Especially, the permanent and continuous spirit to support and the wish to have close and friendly relationship with their guests.
It was just wonderful.... I will never forget.
M.D.Bambanza

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
SandtonSlippers, Owner at Sandton Slippers B&B, responded to this review, August 5, 2011
Dear Mr Bambanza,

Thank you for your super review, we are always grateful for the opportunity to meet people like yourself, it is part of the joy of having a B&B. We are so glad we could deliver on your very few requests, it was an absolute pleasure. Take care.
Regards
Andre and Dina
Perth, Australia
Reviewed August 1, 2011

My self and my partner stayed here for a couple of nights whilst passing through JB and couldn't have asked for a better B&B. Dina and Andre made us feel completely at home, and went out of their way to help us on our visit, plus they cook a mean breakfast!

The rooms are very comfortable, modern and clean with good sized bathrooms. The beds are a particular highlight for a good nights sleep! It was also great to feel so secure in the gated estate.

We'd definately return when passing through again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
SandtonSlippers, Owner at Sandton Slippers B&B, responded to this review, August 2, 2011
We are thrilled to see you are in Perth now, all the very best in your new venture. Thank you very much for the review and to think you found us on Trip Advisor to start with ! See you next time.
Andre and Dina
Mauritius
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Excellent B&B in a very convenient location. Close to Saint Stithians school, Sandton CBD etc. Well appointed rooms with everything the independent traveller could possibly wish for.
Comfortable, 5* luxury beds and bedding - slept like a baby! Don't miss breakfast - a real treat.

• Stayed July 2011
SandtonSlippers, Owner at Sandton Slippers B&B, responded to this review, July 28, 2011
Thank you for your great review, it's guests like yourselves that keep us on our toes ! we always try our best to maintain the high standard our guests deserve. See you soon, regards Andre and Dina