$94
$74
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$230
$197
$133
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$114
$97
$160
$143
InterContinental
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

All reviewshome away from homepollowonderful staybeautiful gardenlynnejohannesburgfacilitiescomfort
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I'm just back in France after 2 weeks in Gallo Manor lodge. It is a very nice place to stay. The owners were really helpful, providing very good advice for finding restaurant or places to visit.

My room was great. Much space and a very comfortable bed.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Lynne T, Owner at Gallo Manor Country Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

We welcome your review and look forward to future visits.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I had a 2 night stay at the Gallo Manor Lodge in Nov 2012 and it was excellent. Lynne was the consumate host. Room was excellent - good size, excellent shower, nicely fitted out in pleasant surroundings. Breakfast was also good and i was able to order more or less what I wanted.

Room Tip: The Venezia room was a good one for me.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Lynne T, Owner at Gallo Manor Country Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

We appreciate you for sharing your Gallo Manor experience with us and look forward to meeting you again.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I stayed here for an extended business trip to Sandton and enjoyed every minute of my stay. The hosts and staff were extremely helpful and attended to my every need. From making reservations to local tourist advice nothing was too much. Their help really allowed me to make the most of my stay and see areas I would otherwise not have visited.

The quiet location and homely interiors made staying here feel like a home from home. Not to mention the beautiful gardens and roof terraces, that make a perfect setting to enjoy peaceful evenings watching the sun go down.

With a lodge like this one you get so much more than staying at a Hotel, I would highly recommend staying here and I hope the be back very soon.

Room Tip: I stayed in Capri, which was very private and had a lovely view over the gardens and pool, not to mention the absolute luxury of the interior.
1  Thank Tomprat
Lynne T, Owner at Gallo Manor Country Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

We aim to ensure that visitors to Gallo Manor Lodge are given a comprehensive option of tours and experiences to suite their needs. A mix of business and leisure travelers makes our task more exciting as it offers more versatility. We look forward to their return.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Gallo Manor for 4 nights. It was very relaxing and private. It is in a great location and feels very safe. The quality of service was very high. The room was very nice. We would recommend for anyone.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Lynne T, Owner at Gallo Manor Country Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

We enjoyed meeting you and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and facilities

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My niece lives in the UK, and to celebrate the upcoming birth of her baby. we had a 'Skype' baby shower at Gallo Manor Country Lodge. The Venezia Suite was transformed into the perfect baby shower venue for a group of 16. A High Tea was catered for by me. Lodge owner, Lynne Taylor as well as her staff were more than willing to assist at every turn. My sister set up her laptop and data projector; with the easy wifi access at the lodge we swiftly connected to the UK via Skype and enjoyed an afternoon of sharing with her daughter - my niece - who, although she couldn't be with us physically, was a virtual reality and we were able to see her on a big screen. The children who accompanied their mothers to the baby shower were able to enjoy an afternoon in the play area outside. The efficiency of the staff and facilities of Gallo Manor Country Lodge made this day even more special. As for the Venezia Suite - I could recommend its use as a small conference setting - private and comfortable. Thank you Lynne for an amazing day at your exquisite lodge.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Lynne T, Owner at Gallo Manor Country Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for choosing Gallo Manor Lodge for your Special occassion venue. It was a pleasure hosing your party.