My most recent visit was a great disappointment on my previous.
I shant go into to much detail other then the say that on three occassions I got stuck in the lifts. The air conditioning barely worked in my room and when it did it was very low, you could not cool the room or get the fan to increase its speed. My Window did not come with a black out blind like my previous room, just the bizarre sliding blind. The bed was two singles put together with a gap in the middle. None of the electrical sockets near the mirrors worked making using a hairdryer awkward. Whenever the AC was off the room began to smell strongly of nicotine despite being a non-smoking room.
All in all I do not really have anything positive to say on this occassion other then the frienly staff at the front desk.
I really hope this hotel pulls its socks up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Inn Sandton Hotel is enviably situated in the heart of Sandton. The Park Inn boasts 273 beautiful modern rooms as well as our Signature outlet RBG Bar & Grill. The Hotel is easily accessible to all major tourist attractions and heritage sites as well as 1.5Km from the premier Sandton City Shopping mall and Nelson Mandela Square. A free shuttle service is available to Nelson Mandela square. After a long day of meetings or sightseeing the hotel's outdoor swimming pool is the perfect place to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Rezidor, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn Sandton Hotel Sandton
- Park Inn Sandton Greater Johannesburg