Situated just outside the bustle of Sandton, the Park Inn is truly a great hotel. Clean, modern, funky and friendly staff. I stayed in a Standard room on the 7th floor, very spacious and functional. The only drawback of the room was the “hard” pillows, fine for sleeping, but not nice for chilling. The next door construction didn’t bother me at all. The Gautrain station is about a 1km away, but it’s not one of the greatest and safest routes and definitely don’t walk it after sunset! Had an over-all awesome experience staying at the Park Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Inn Sandton Hotel is enviably situated in the heart of Sandton. The Park Inn boasts 273 beautiful modern rooms as well as our Signature outlet RBG Bar & Grill. The Hotel is easily accessible to all major tourist attractions and heritage sites as well as 1.5Km from the premier Sandton City Shopping mall and Nelson Mandela Square. A free shuttle service is available to Nelson Mandela square. After a long day of meetings or sightseeing the hotel's outdoor swimming pool is the perfect place to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Rezidor, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn Sandton Hotel Sandton
- Park Inn Sandton Greater Johannesburg