“Faultless!”
Review of Seven Streams B&B

Seven Streams B&B
Ranked #9 of 79 Sandton B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending 6 nights at Bill and Jenny's B and B . From the moment I arrived until the day I left, I felt welcome and part if the family!
The Oak room I stayed in, was spacious, clean and extremely well equipped for self catering. Home made shortbread and biscuits were provided each day, along with a great selection of coffees, teas and juices. Jenny kindly catered to my low carb dietary needs, and I enjoyed a tasty cooked breakfast each morning.
Jenny and Bill dropped me off for shopping, as well as at the Gautrain for my flights - Jenny also very kindly went the extra mile, and checked me in for my flights as well as printing out my boarding pass.
I would most definitely recommend 7 streams B and B , and would not stay anywhere else, should I return to Jhb, South Africa.
Many thanks Jenny and Bill for my fabulous stay
Cheryl

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We received an excellent welcome, service and hospitality during our stay there. I do recommend other travellers use this hotel and we will do it in our next visit. We received all necessary services that we needed and even more.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This accommodation was one the best which I have even been to. The owners Jenny and Bill are very friendly and helpful. They cook for you take you around and look after you. They are very friendly and you feel at home while you are there.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Davood A
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Seven Streams was one of the best B&Bs I have ever stayed in. It is exceptionally clean and the attention to detail is incredible. The patio/pool area is lovely and wonderfully relaxing, and the breakfast was delicious! Jenny and Bill were kind and warmhearted people. I will definitely stay here again whenever I'm back in Johannesburg!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2014

After visitng Johannesburg a lot, I have found my place to stay.
Location - 2 minutes drive to Nelson Mandela Square and to the Gauteng train
Rooms - big, equipped with a "home" like atmosphere. Great bed.
Garden - great energy and a lot of green with water streams/waterfalls
Parking

And saving the best for last - the owners' attention to the guests is actually unseen. Should you have not eaten part of your breakfast, they will get back to you asking how it can be improved. Although I'm "resident" here I knwo that the ones I have recommended are also more than happy.

Came also with my family last year and they are still speaking about 7 streams.

Without a doubt, a unique B&B starting all from the people that run this place. You will not be dissapointed.

Room Tip: All rooms are big and great
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2014

It is a quiet and intimate place close to the Center of Sandton. Jenny and Bill are the nicest and most helpful people you can imagine. They do everything to make you feel at home. I will definitely stay again at Seven Streams when I return to Joburg.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stay at Seven Streams as it's close to our Sandton office when I travel from Cape Town. This is my favourite spot in Johannesburg and have stayed here while on holiday too. Jenny and Bill (owners) are the most wonderful, kind and caring people. They are always available to help but never in your face all the time. Jenny caters for my specific dietary needs and packs my breakfast etc. into take away containers as she knows I like to take my food to the office. I like the mini-kitchen in each room complete with microwave, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery and sink. Your breakfast options are prepared and in your fridge so that you can eat when it suits you. Surrounded by a beautiful garden, it's a peaceful place to go "home" to in the evening.

Room Tip: All rooms are well located, quiet and have a garden view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business