$232
$109
$74
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$115
$201
$135
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$114
$175
$144
InterContinental
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$132
$70
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

All reviewsnelson mandela squareshopping mallglass doorlarge malldirect accessshower and toiletexcellent hotelmodern hotelnespresso machinelate checkoutstar hotelthe air conditioningsouth africaturn down servicemini barbusiness tripbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I only stayed here one night but this is one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed at. It's stylish with really down to earth service. My room was gorgeous with a balcony that leads to the pool area. The staff go out of their way to help you with anything. They hooked me up with a tour guide, "Tim" who took me to Joburg and Pretoria. They also booked me with Kolo. Who took me to the Apartheid Museum and Soweto. Both were great guides. this room was a dream. I want to recreate it in my own bedroom. The head of concierge was awesome. I forgot his name but he deserves a raise

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank urbandeco24
JvanderMerwe, Front Office Manager at DaVinci Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Dear StevenBFla

Wow! we are extremely flattered and honoured by your amazing comments and feedback about DAVINCI Hotel and our Team members.I will convey your message to the Team (Billy, our Head Concierge, would be most pleased about the "raise") as well as the Tour Guides, who I am sure will be encouraged by these remarks.

It was a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Johannesburg.

Jason Mulligan and the DAVINCI Hotel and Suites Team

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I booked my wife and I into this magnificent hotel and included in our price then was full english breakfast including a full body massage and hot stones. The experience from the concierge to reception was excellent. The hotel is the tighest security and very safe. You can walk to Sandton Mall/Mandela Square with easy access. Our room was decorated with red petals, a bottle of JC and a personalised welcome letter from the Manager. The manager also writes his own personal mobile number in case you need that final touch. The check in/out process was efficient and you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Ask for the availability of the Junior Suite and you might be fortunate to be upgraded for free or pay little extra. I love the bath tub in the middle of the room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Romeo M

Dear Romeo M

We appreciate the time you took to tell us about your stay at DAVINCI Hotel and Suites. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that all your requests and needs were fulfilled. I will share your comments with our Team, who I am sure will be encouraged by your remarks.

It was an absolute pleasure to host you and we look forward to welcoming you back in future.

Warm Regards,

Jason Mulligan and the DAVINCI Hotel and Suites Team.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I went to the Da Vinci Hotel and Suites in Johannesburg as part of a transit journey back to India. Had tried out the Westin and the Radisson Blue in Johannesburg before this. Da Vinci Sandton makes for a great place to stay for a variety of reasons, primary of which are:

1. Location - Right on Nelson Mandela Square
2. Service - very friendly staff : ensured we were comfortable and welcomed right from the minute we stepped in
3. Food options - Being in Mandela square also meant that we had a wide variety of cuisines to choose from (both vegetarian and non vegetarian options are excellent)
4. Comfortable rooms - spacious and clean, the rooms were very comfortable. Fast Wifi is an added bonus

Overall a great place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank VRangarajan

Dear Mr VRangarajan

Thank you for choosing to stay with DAVINCI Hotel and Suites, and for taking the time to provide us with some incredible feedback. I will convey your positive message back to our Team, who I am sure will be encouraged by your remarks. We trust your journey back home was safe and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Joburg.

Jason Mulligan and the DAVINCI Hotel and Suites Team

Reviewed July 31, 2012

My husband and I decided to stay at this Hotel for one night after our wedding, before we left SA for ou Honeymoon. The staff was very friendly and professional. The Sandton Shopping Centre is close, for all the last minute shopping, or just to enjoy a drink at one of the many restaurants.

The Hotel is very nice, rooms are very comfortable. The location is just perfect!

I will definately suggest this hotel to all my friends.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
RuiAntunes, Manager at DaVinci Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest

Just a short note of gratitude for the kind recommendations of our beloved hotel, especially coming from a TripAdvisor contributor such as yourself.

We will share and celebrate your feedback with all of the team members at the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Warm regards,
Rui Antunes
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Beautiful but lacking character and charm. The restaurant is good but not great. Food needs more care, as does the wine list. The rooms have had lots of thought go into them, but the result leaves much to be desired. Good conference option.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
RuiAntunes, Manager at DaVinci Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Guest

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us in Sandton and thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. It is especially rewarding to read your kind comments about the staff - feedback such as yours is a great motivator for our employees and I would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation. We very much look forward to welcoming you back one day soon !

Kind Regards