A very pleasant looking hotel but it's situation is not great with nothing much around it. Taxi to a local restaurant was a bit of a rip off, The hotel rooms were very pleasnt - very clean and breakfast was pretty good. The bar area is small but ok. The oddest thing about the place is a lack of a lift. It is a modern hotel built over four floors and the lack of a lift is very strange - and it is needed,!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to the N1 highway just off 14th Avenue in Roodepoort, this lodge offers business and leisure guests 106 rooms in a variety of double, inter-leading and twin configurations. It comprises features synonymous with Town Lodges around the country – such as spacious rooms with maxi showers, ample free parking, a swimming pool, breakfast facilities and an evening bar service. It offers ideal accommodation for visitors to the rapidly growing western edge of Greater Johannesburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Town Lodge Roodepoort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town Lodge Roodepoort Hotel Roodepoort
- Town Lodge Roodepoort Greater Johannesburg