Looking at the hotel from outside you can see something wonderful!
It is really clean and all the staff is really kind BUT:
- there isn't the elevator (my room was at the third floor)
- in the room I didn't have a safe-deposit box
- the only water you can havem you have to buy it from an automatic distributor, also during the breakfast (when I asked for some water, the girl answered me that I should had to buy it from the distributor)
- no restaurant in the hotel, there is a take-away service that bring you everything (good meat), but you will have your lunch/dinner pratically in the lobby.
- good breakfast
- safe place (and here in Johannesburg is really important)
- free wifi only 15 minutes per day, if you want more you have to pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to the N1 highway just off 14th Avenue in Roodepoort, this lodge offers business and leisure guests 106 rooms in a variety of double, inter-leading and twin configurations. It comprises features synonymous with Town Lodges around the country – such as spacious rooms with maxi showers, ample free parking, a swimming pool, breakfast facilities and an evening bar service. It offers ideal accommodation for visitors to the rapidly growing western edge of Greater Johannesburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Town Lodge Roodepoort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town Lodge Roodepoort Hotel Roodepoort
- Town Lodge Roodepoort Greater Johannesburg