“Never failed to impress”

Papachinos Clearwater
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Roodepoort
Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Been to Papachino's several times and have yet to be dissappointed. The service is always great. It's such a pleasant experience time and again that we are never bothered by the long queues when we arrive and have to wait for a table. The layout and atmosphere is very chilled and relaxing. I always enjoy the red meat dishes as always cooked to perfection. You can taste the freshness of the ingredients. The kids play area is also a big hit. Love to go back again and again......Thumbs Up!

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Best food at the best price no need to say more. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.
Lamb Pockets are the very best.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

I have been to Papachinos a number of times during the course of the last year, and each and every experience has been fantastic! I have been with my dad (an elderly man undergoing cancer treatment) or also with family and friends with children.
I can, in fact, only sing their praises!
From management to staff, everyone is friendly and helpful. I have found them to be fantastically accommodating of my father's particular requests as well, which is marvellous!!
The food has been fantastic each time I have dined there, either for lunch or dinner. Deserts are scrumptous! Portions are generous and well presented.
There is also an extensive kids play area outside, with outside seating - very popular!!
It is generally quite busy, both inside seating and outside, but I have never arrived there and not been able to find a good table.
Obviously for the kids party we made a reservation as we were a large group, and for that I would suggest it, but if it's just two of you, they will find you seating.
This isn't really the place for a romantic dinner for two, but if you're out with family or a group of friends or want a super child friendly restaurant, then this is it!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Been here at least 4 times in the past year, and food is consistently good and service consistently friendly and professional. Traditional Mediterranean fare without too many surprises, but some quality classics and plenty comfort food options. Good size portions, well-presented. Desserts are somethings else though, they're among the better ones I've had. The cheesecake is superb (last time they seemed to have changed from individual portions to slices, which is a pity imo, and the chocolate cheesecake seems to have disappeared altogether, which is a great pity!), and there are plenty other options too. Great family place, excellent options to keep the kids busy in a safe and fun environment (biggest outdoor playground I've ever seen at a restaurant), they can make their own pizzas. Book ahead though, it often is quite busy.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Kids seem to love the place. Parents with kids seem to favour this spot. We went for a drink after the office with the girls but it was really loud. The service was haphazard. Fit for purpose for family outings with little ones.