“The revolution of Jo’burg nightlife” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cocktails and Canvas

Cocktails and Canvas
Kempton Park, South Africa
“The revolution of Jo’burg nightlife”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

When I heard the name ‘Cocktails and Canvas’ I was already hooked but unsure on what to expect. I quickly went on to their website(www.cocktailsandcanvas.co.za ) to try and prepare myself on the events to come during that night and called up one of my best friends to come and join me because we hadn't had a girls night out in ages!

As we arrived, the reception was warm and amazing, the set-up was soothing with candles all over and soft beautiful music playing in the background. It was time to start, and the excitement kicked in as I recalled my art classes experiences back in primary school.

Our piece for the night was the Nelson Mandela Bridge by night and we didn't look back. The instructors are great and we all ignited the ‘Picasso’ in us as we painted. This was a fun experience and I am happy my friend joined me for the session. It was all about fun, friendship, paint and the Nelson Mandela Bridge! This is great relationship building activity, it’s a unique and a relaxing experience! The canvas I kept tells all about the fun I had :)

Visited June 2014

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Great creative night out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

I was invited by my friend (one of the art teachers at Cocktails and Canvas) to attend a painting session. I was nervous at first, being a complete amateur not having painted anything previously, true story! So off we went on our artistic adventure, and it was great as it is not too far to travel. What a pleasure to be received by warm professional people and a teacher who made me feel relaxed and confident about not having any previous experience. Being a mom, it was quite delicious to have a few hours of ‘me time’ and not having to focus on anything besides colours and brush strokes. The class moved at a steady pace (but not rushed) which ensured that I would leave with my very own ‘work of art’. Good night out, would definitely do it again with a group of gals. Thanks Cocktails and Canvas

Visited May 2014
Midrand, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, fun, FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

What a great time and such a stunning idea. I never new I could possible have a creative bone in me. Thanks guys for a wonderful experience. I love my painting and had loads of fun.

Visited June 2014