Stayed the night before an overland tour and the 'no frills' operation has made it to Jo'burg. Check-in was tortuous as despite having a voucher for 2 rooms they had logged us in for 1 room and took some persauding the voucher was correct. Given it's not easy to go out at night staying somewhere with no food & beverage offering isn't great when you arrive in the evening after a day's travelling (in the rain). The delivery options were pretty basic and all involved an hour's wait - we gave up. Still the breakfast was good.
Just be prepared for a bed only product.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 30 km from the Johannesburg airport and situated approximately 2 km from the N1 highway, 2 km from Sunninghill, 5 km from Sandton City and within walking distance of Rivonia Boulevard for shops, restaurants and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Road Lodge Rivonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Road Lodge Rivonia Hotel Rivonia
- Road Lodge Rivonia Sandton