“Perfect stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rivonia
Leaves Signature Guest House
Ranked #1 of 10 Rivonia B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at Leaves and I have just booked for my 3rd trip. You cannot fault this establishment from the moment you arrive until you leave, the quality of service is incredible. The staff are very friendly,attentive and are always there to assist. The rooms as indeed the rest of the guest house is spotless, the gardens manicured and the quality of the food provided exceptional. The location is excellent and is surrounded by many top restaurants and bars I only wish I could have stayed longer. Sue and her Team are fantastic hosts and make any stay a treat.

I would highly recommend staying here

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Leaves1234, Owner at Leaves Signature Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Such a treat for us to read your review. Thank you! Our goal is to provide first class service and comments like 'perfect' and 'incredible' are the motivation for our every day. We look forward to your next stay. Warm regards, Sue, Anthony & the team here at Leaves.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Thank you very much for the very pleasant stay. Although it were only two nights, I enjoyed the warmth of the staff and the guesthouse, together with the high level of hospitality very much.
The next time I am happy to visit Leaves guesthouse again, it is a top location.
Many thanks Sue and team and hopefully "tot ziens"

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your short stay and taking the time to write write a review. Our staff were so thrilled to hear your comments and they try even harder to provide first class service for the special guests that visit Leaves. We hope to see you soon again! 'Tot Ziens' from Sue O & the Team.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had such a wonderful time staying at Leaves. The staff was helpful and friendly, food was amazing, nice safe location. I would highly recommend staying here - you will enjoy the experience. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Your comments are most appreciated. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon. Sue O & the Team

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Thank you so much for the hospitality during my two-week stay in Johannesburg. I thoroughly enjoyed myself even though I worked myself to death. If not for the home cooked meals, the comfort of my room, and how pleasant everyone was at the facility, I can assure you that my stay in Johannesburg would have been miserable.

I so look forward to returning and I hope I get the opportunity in the near future. When I come back to Johannesburg, I will be sure to contact you for reservations and I will be bringing my lovely wife so she can experience the Johannesburg the way I got to experience it. However, the next time I am here, I will ensure that I get to see more of this great city and show it off to my wife.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

What a lovely note to receive! We are most appreciative of your kind feedback. Thank you so very much. Every so often our paths cross with someone special. For both Anthony and I we will remember Love / Life / Family / Serenity / Peace! A wonderful mantra to live one’s life by. Thank you for enriching our lives. We would be delighted to have you back and to meet your wife. Hope to see you again soon. Sue, Anthony & the team

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Leaves Guest House is the perfect getaway, leafy and serene. Breakfast so beautifully served, it deserves to be photographed. Fresh, crisp bedding, you just want to dive into and the best bathrooms ever. You feel totally secure with only the blissful sounds of crickets at night. What more can I say! To Sue and your formidable team, a big thank you once again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

We are so proud of our team and they were totally thrilled to hear that you have specially mentioned them. They are a special bunch and we appreciate them very much. Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Best wishes, Sue & the team.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

while its in the midst of super hectic /joburg leaves guesthouse makes you feel like you in a secluded beatiful space so untouched by the city.loved Sue's breakfast,creative and well thought of.loved it

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are especially proud of the variation that we offer for Breakfast and we are so glad that you enjoyed the tranquil and quiet stay. Thank you for the comments. We hope to see you again soon. Sue O & the team!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The Guest house's service was awesome, everyone was very warm, welcoming and friendly. Had a great stay and i would definetely recommend it. The rooms are furnished with top of the range good quality items. The environment is also quite calm and beautiful. I really had a lovely stay. Thank you to the LSGH Team!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We love the LSGH! If you don't mind we will coin the phrase. Thank you for all the lovely comments. We hope to see you again soon. Sue O and the Leaves Team