“A relief compared to the standard business hotels”

Leaves Signature Guest House
Ranked #1 of 10 Rivonia B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 4, 2011

I was only for a few days in the Guesthouse, but was very impressed with the hospitality and the friendliness of the staff. The room was very big and very tasteful decorated with all the necessary amenities. I will certainly come back here when visiting Johannesburg the next time, that will be hopefully the end of June.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Leaves Signature Guest House

Reviewed June 4, 2011

Ideal location for business area in Johanesburg.
Quiet secur location in easy reach of shops and restaurant.
Stayed at end of May nights beginning to get cooler but bedrooms well appointed with tasteful extras ( the sherry is wonderful). Breakfast ideal and service top draw. All staff helpful and friendly.
Sue look forward to the next time.

Room Tip: Stayed in No.6 spacious and bathroom excellent
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Enjoy every minute ...a little cold in winter. What are the possiblity of a gas heater in the room during cold winter evenings?

Reviewed June 1, 2011

Lovely plave to stay. You feel welcome and well taken care of. The rooms are beautifull and the food is excellent. Feels like a home away from home ...

Room Tip: The top rooms are stunning and very spacious.
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Rooms very nice and location nice & quiet and food is very good.

Room Tip: Rooms Are all very spacious
Reviewed March 9, 2011

The stay at Leaves was an eventful one. On coming up to JHB for training and Leaves being my port of call at the end of each day was a pleasure. The rooms were fantastic. Well thought out and beautiful furniture. The in room amenities were great with just the right amount of thought and care put into it. The breakfast was lovely, just as lovely as the walk to the breakfast room through to garden. Just short of a week into my two week stay, my appendix burst and I had to taken to hospital. Not only did they take me to hospital, the contacted me every day to see how I was doing and even came to visit me at hospital. They took care of my belongings I had left in my room and when I finally got back, it was like I had never left.

Sue and Anthony are the perfect hosts and their caring and loving nature reflects in the guesthouse. The staff is always cheerfully and genially seems happy to be there. My only regret is that I could not continue my stay at Leaves Guesthouse as I had to return home in order to recuperate after my operation.

Big thanks go to Sue and Anthony. I will soon see you again. Hopefully without any trips to the hospital this time.

Best Wishes

Gavin Scruton

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2010

Service is both personal but not intrusive... always willng to go the extra mile
Compliance 100%
Rooms 6,7 & 8 are my best... love the natural lighing and the bathrooms are superb.
Very safe location and beatiful garden which is well cared for
Breakfast are superb... 100% better than the soggy hotel chain type breakfasts
balcony is wonderful in summer overlooking the garden great way to unwind after a hectic days business.
Staff always willing to go the extra mile and acede to any request

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rivonia
The Syrene Boutique Hotel
The Oasis Boutique Hotel
Muco Guesthouse
Muco Guesthouse
#10 of 10 in Rivonia

Been to Leaves Signature Guest House? Share your experiences!