“Family friendly”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

edenisegr...
North Berwick, United Kingdom
“Family friendly”
Reviewed January 4, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome.
We were a party of 11 with children of 6 months to 16 years.
We were given a very warm welcome on our arrival. We stayed for six days, and it felt like home, it was hard to leave this lovely house.
The Tweyamo team could not have been more helpful. Great breakfasts, and dinners.
The pool was very welcome as it was exceptionally hot.
It was the perfect location for our family and very close to the wedding venue.
It was lovely to meet you and we did enjoy our after dinner drinks and conversations into the wee small hoursWould strongly recommend the guesthouse.

Your age range 65+
Jan 16, 2017
Thank you for the lovely review Gray family. We were honored to have been your accommodation of choice during your holiday in South Africa.

Warm regards,

Team Tweyamo
Paul S
“SO glad I found them!”
Reviewed March 23, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I was looking for a place to stay for a wedding in my old home town of Pretoria. Finding a place that was decent value for money, and that was priced as advertised, was actually not that easy. I was getting quite frustrated until I came across Tweyamo.

Their website is useful and their staff were quick to respond to my enquiry. And importantly for Pretoria, the price I booked for was the same one I saw online. In the end we changed to a different room, for reasons that had nothing to do with the booking, and even during the change, the staff and the owner were accommodating.

The guest house itself is even better than on the website. It is in the wealthy suburb of Waterkloof Ridge and the views over the city are lovely. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The rooms were spacious and the breakfast was generous. My favourite part was the poolside area where we had breakfast and drinks in the pleasant autumn weather.

I can't recommend them highly enough. I only wish I'd found them sooner.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 1, 2016
Thank you so much for the lovely review Papenfus family. It was such a pleasure and an honor to host you. We enjoyed meeting you all, especially "ouma en oupa". Lastly you all looked dashing in your wedding outfits.
We look forward to play host to you again in the near future.

Regards,

Team Tweyamo
zinigod
Pretoria, South Africa
“Exquisite, a home away from home and great value for money”
Reviewed March 16, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I stayed at Tweyamo for 2 nights, during a recent trip to Pretoria. Though I do not live too far out from Pretoria, I wanted to stay in Pretoria due to events I was attending in the city and did not want to have to travel in the evening. The place is like a home away from home, the setting beautiful and tranquil, in a really fine neighbourhood, yet close enough to amazing restaurants, shopping and nightlfe. The home is tranquil, tastefully furnished and the beds amazingky comfortable. The stunning gardens are a perfect setting for leisurely work, while the swimming pool provides a reprieve from the summer heat of Pretoria. The place is relatively new, only open for 2 months, but as word of mouth spread it will soon be bustling with activity once it is discovered by many

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The bedroom and bed, the tranquility
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 1, 2016
Thank you for the lovely review Zin. We look forward to see you guys soon when Tweyamo once again becomes your preferred party destination.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing