“Cofi Hatfield”
Review of Cofi

Cofi
Ranked #591 of 752 Restaurants in Pretoria
Reviewed February 26, 2013

maybe it was the waiter's first day at work. He was just all over the place. The atmostphere was ok, nothing to write home about. I'm pretty sure, I won't be going back there again though....

Reviewed February 26, 2013

After flying into South Africa, this was the first place I was brought to for lunch. The food is great. And they're not scared to use some spices. Also the service was good. It's just a nice place. Not special, but nice.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

On Friday tthe 11th of January I was at Cofi with my siblings and cousin. We were having a good time up until about 1am when one the bouncers pushed me and assaulted my brother and tried to drag him out of the restaurant.

The bouncer claims that my brother injured him when he accidentally kicked a small soft cushioned ottoman in his direction while dancing. My sister who saw the entire incident says that the ottoman didn't even reach the bouncer and didn't touch him at all. Even if it had i don't believe it would have caused him any injury.

The bouncer did not first try to speak to us, nor did he first ask us to leave. He immediately resorted to violence and put his hands on us. I find this unacceptable and I don't understand how Cofi can keep someone who assault patrons on their payroll.
To further add insult to injury, when we tried getting the man's name from his managers, they refused to help us, refused to give us the name of the security company and refused to give their email addresses so we could follow up on the incident.

I am extremely disgusted by the incident and will continue to follow up on the matter until something is done. That man should not have a job.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

The place is dirty, service is non existant and food id bland, tastes like crap and soggy

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Pretoria, South Africa
Reviewed December 8, 2008

Love the yuppie feel of this one!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook