“Great steakhouse in PTA!”
Review of Heat Grill Room

Heat Grill Room
Ranked #35 of 747 Restaurants in Pretoria
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Nice setup and great place for a good value steak. Love the wine list and have never had a bad steak here. I generally opt for the pepper spiced rather than the basting which I find too sweet. My steak is always done as I've asked for and I never go home disappointed.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

It's a safe place to go if you want to eat in a nice place and choose from an extensive menu, but it's far from being a tasteful gastronomic experience...

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We are regular Heat diners. Interesting menu, lots of variety, affordable menu. Staff are prompt, polite and efficient. Heat has an established clientele.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

If you like meat, steaks and large portions of protein then this is your place. I would prefer smaller portions with more emphasis on taste.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

We have been to Heat a few times and have always experienced it as a place with a warm and friendly atmosphere. The staff are very friendly and the service cannot be faulted. The food has always been good, but nothing special. On our last visit the waiter could not answer any of my questions about the food. Once again the food was just average and we left the restaurant with a feeling that we could have had the same quality food at far lower prices