“Nice food. Good services. Okay atmosphere.”
Review of Crawdaddy's

Crawdaddy's
Ranked #5 of 747 Restaurants in Pretoria
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I went there with my colleague in June. The food was fine though to me it was a bit overpriced (when comparing to the quality). Good things about this place are the variety of beer and casual services. People there gave us warm welcome and provided good suggestions on the dishes we ordered.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Always good nothing went wrong and each and every time we going there we find same and same and same standard. That what make a restaurant .
very well done Crawdaddy !!!

1  Thank CarinaC397
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Have been going to this restaurant for a couple of years. Service is always great, food is fantastic and the atmosphere is brilliant. Their fish is the best I have ever had!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

They are known for their steaks, and if you choose to sit downstairs rather than upstairs, you have a great English pub setting without it feeling claustrophobic. The waiter was attentive without being intrusive. We were a group of about 8 and all of us really enjoyed what we chose to eat. I ordered the prawn curry which was cooked unusually for a curry - being Indian I am very fussy about curries - this one just passed! I suggest the steaks which are tender, large and has good accompaniments. It's a good place for casual business lunches and drinks/dinner after work. I can't comment on prices since I didn't pay!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My family brought me here for a Father's day surprise, and it was well worth it. The warm welcome and quick drinks more than made up for the winter evening cold. The food was worth waiting for, just perfect in every way from the prawns to the ribs. I often judge restaurants by their creme brulee.....I'll be back.

1  Thank Steffen K