“not a glory but consistency is there”
Review of Crawdaddy's

Crawdaddy's
Ranked #6 of 716 Restaurants in Pretoria
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Always good nothing went wrong and each and every time we going there we find same and same and same standard. That what make a restaurant .
very well done Crawdaddy !!!

1  Thank CarinaC397
There are newer reviews for Crawdaddy's

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Have been going to this restaurant for a couple of years. Service is always great, food is fantastic and the atmosphere is brilliant. Their fish is the best I have ever had!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

They are known for their steaks, and if you choose to sit downstairs rather than upstairs, you have a great English pub setting without it feeling claustrophobic. The waiter was attentive without being intrusive. We were a group of about 8 and all of us really enjoyed what we chose to eat. I ordered the prawn curry which was cooked unusually for a curry - being Indian I am very fussy about curries - this one just passed! I suggest the steaks which are tender, large and has good accompaniments. It's a good place for casual business lunches and drinks/dinner after work. I can't comment on prices since I didn't pay!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My family brought me here for a Father's day surprise, and it was well worth it. The warm welcome and quick drinks more than made up for the winter evening cold. The food was worth waiting for, just perfect in every way from the prawns to the ribs. I often judge restaurants by their creme brulee.....I'll be back.

1  Thank Steffen K
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I dived in here on a recommendation and with a time limit. Although they seemed busy the greeter was able to sit me immediately at a table for one (something many restaurant struggle to find when busy) When I asked for a recommendation between 2 dishes the waitress recommended the ribs as I was in a hurry (the staff communicate as I hadn't told her!!). The ribs arrived quickly and were great with the typical huge SA portion size. I was out before my deadline.
This is not a posh fancy place more the hail and hearty and the food reflects that but is none the worse for it. I can imagine it get a bit loud when really busy and I could never recommend it for a romantic twosome or a serious business diner but for anything else it is a great option. The only reason I am not giving it a 5th star is that I had just one dish and had hardly any time to observe but will be back again to see if it deserves that 5ht star

1  Thank Kiwi_Ronin