“Always good”

Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
“Always good”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We have been dining at Ciao for 12 years and never had a bad meal, well priced and the food is excellent.

Visited September 2012

Centurion, South Africa
“Italian”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Food is good value for money. Enjoyed their pasta dishes - huge portions. Service needs to be improved. Overall, nice ambience with good food.

Visited November 2012
Pretoria, South Africa
“Bland, Boring and Overrated:(”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Words cannot describe my disappointment at the quality of the food I was served at Ciao! on Sunday, 28 October 2012. I had the Milano pizza, which was soggy and tasteless. The miniscule bits of chicken were insipid, and the sun-dried tomatoes appeared to be no more than "bits of gravel". The quality of the dish left me wondering whether the pizza was made with the previous day's leftovers. I was expecting a hot, sizzling pizza, but sadly what I received was a lukewarm, limp affair. The amaretto cheesecake was equally bland. The inattentive waitron staff made the task of placing my order an ordeal, to the extent that I had to signal the manager to bring me the dessert menu. In fact, I was served by THREE different guys, as ordering had lapsed into a case of whoever's eye I could catch and flag down. Not my best dining expereince. Sorry Ciao!...in my case, it's bye-bye for keeps.

• Visited October 2012
Pretoria, South Africa
“Great lunch special!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

They lived up to the advertised Lunch time Express for 39.95.Worth the money and food ready in 10 minutes max!

hartbeespoort
“ITALIAN EATERY”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Nothing spectacular but nice atmosphere and typical Italian menu. Food prepared on time and waiters helpful. Manager must try and be more imaginative

Visited September 2012