All reviewsunion buildingsan average hotelenjoyed my staybeyond the call of dutytravel agentshort staybeautiful roomrooms are cleansouth africaout of this worldhome away from homebusinesscleanersexecutivesecuritygmaccommodation
Reviewed November 7, 2017

The service was very good and so refreshing to be the guest of the premier hotel and one may be coming back again in the future and can able to refer other colleagues for future spending time while in Pretoria.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ben J, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Dear nditshedzenis

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate such valuable comments.

It brings the Team and I great joy to hear that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations

Kindest Regards

Reviewed November 6, 2017

The hotel and service was excellent most times but quite questionnable at times. Firstly when my wife and I arrived at the facility we were told that the booking we made online through Agoda did not reflect so we would have to pay at checkout should it still not reflect at time of departure. indeed at checkout we paid which set us back financially and also caused us a lot of distress as we could not understand how it was our responsibility to pay twice for one stay. if Premier was doing business with Agoda why does it inconvenience the customers when either party does not honour their agreement. Secondly when my wife went to eat at the restaurant with her friend they were given menus and waited for more than 20 minutes but were not served or even offered anything to drink until they decided to leave and eat elsewhere! The gates-men however were extremely friendly as well as the staff at reception, the cleaners and manager, althogh we do feel should could have done more to solve our situation and reassure us too.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ben J, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear mxolisimthokozisit

Thank you for your honest review, it is so wonderful to hear such valuable feedback from our guests .

Premier Hotel Pretoria prides itself in the quality of our service and the friendliness of our staff, the team and I are looking into the payment situation to ensure that a similar problem will not occur again in future, from my understanding the challenge was attended to should it not be the case please feel free to E - mail me.
Despite the hiccup, we hope to be your destination of choice upon your next visit to Pretoria.

ben.j@premierhotels.co.za

Reviewed October 24, 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at the Hotel, I don't have any complains at all. Everything about this hotel is superb. I mean I enjoyed the unlimited WiFi, the spacious shower and the comfortable bed.

My only request will be can you please increase the number Irons you have so that in the morning there will be enough to cater all the customers.

Room Tip: best comfort
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Ben J, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear mtthoka

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay at Premier Hotel Pretoria.

It is imperative for us to receive feedback to ensure whether or not we are meeting and exceeding your expectations. We have since acquired more irons to ensure the demand is met, thank you.

Once again, thank you for your possitive feedback and we look forward to welcome you back to Pretoria.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Thanks to your friendly staff. Big up to receptionists, security and kitchen staff very helpful with everything and able to respond to every question asked in general I am glad to have been your guest.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear marytE71FS

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

We appreciate your lovely comments about the staff and the hotel.

We certainly hope to welcome you back for your next trip to Pretoria

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Only got 1 water bottle and it was hot in Pretoria, something to consider....
I really hope you get another shuttle driver, but Godfrey is number 1, I'm just suggesting you get someone to assist him with other pic-ups

It's a nice hotel, don't understand why it's next to "Capital Inn"

Add more channels to the DSTV, maybe Comedy Central and Vuzu/Vuzu Amp

I appreciate you making my bed everyday

Godfrey the driver, is what makes Premier Hotel worthwhile; whenever he takes you to your venue, he takes different routes, that way you get to explore Pretoria; he was manly the reason why I chose Premier Hotel again (reliable transport). If I may add my 2 cents, getting a second driver or second shuttle, will really help, that way you don't have to book customers at the same time

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ben J, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear briankP6242SJ

It is imperative for us to receive feedback to ensure whether or not we are meeting and exceeding your expectations. I will review our water offering with the team and rectify any shortcomings.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive comments regarding our staff, service and facilities. I will ensure that your feedback is passed onto the Team.

Kindest Regards