All reviewsunion buildingsan average hotelenjoyed my staybeyond the call of dutytravel agentshort staybeautiful roomrooms are cleansouth africaout of this worldhome away from homebusinesscleanersexecutivesecuritygmaccommodation
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Thanks to your friendly staff. Big up to receptionists, security and kitchen staff very helpful with everything and able to respond to every question asked in general I am glad to have been your guest.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ben J, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear marytE71FS

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

We appreciate your lovely comments about the staff and the hotel.

It brings the Team and I great joy to hear that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations

We certainly hope to welcome you back for your next trip to Pretoria

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Only got 1 water bottle and it was hot in Pretoria, something to consider....
I really hope you get another shuttle driver, but Godfrey is number 1, I'm just suggesting you get someone to assist him with other pic-ups

It's a nice hotel, don't understand why it's next to "Capital Inn"

Add more channels to the DSTV, maybe Comedy Central and Vuzu/Vuzu Amp

I appreciate you making my bed everyday

Godfrey the driver, is what makes Premier Hotel worthwhile; whenever he takes you to your venue, he takes different routes, that way you get to explore Pretoria; he was manly the reason why I chose Premier Hotel again (reliable transport). If I may add my 2 cents, getting a second driver or second shuttle, will really help, that way you don't have to book customers at the same time

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ben J, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear briankP6242SJ

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay at Premier Hotel Pretoria.

It is imperative for us to receive feedback to ensure whether or not we are meeting and exceeding your expectations. I will review our water offering with the team and rectify any shortcomings.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive comments regarding our staff, service and facilities. I will ensure that your feedback is passed onto the Team.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was very clean. the shuttle was very helpful and the driver very polite and friendly. The restaurant staff were very welcoming. Generally i had a great stay

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ben J, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Ramasedi M

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valued feedback regarding your recent stay at Premier Hotel Pretoria.

It is always great to receive positive comments on our Staff, service and facilities. I will ensure that your feedback is passed onto the Team.

We certainly hope to welcome you back for your next trip to Pretoria

Reviewed October 12, 2017

We had a slight hick-up with our booking as we arrived; we were told that the hotel is overbooked and our booking has been rejected (we had paid through hotwire.com upfront). The problem was quickly resolved though.
We had the lunch buffet, the food was ok but with some weird salads at the salad buffet.
The rooms are nice and clean.
As we departed, we were offered a complimentary ride to the Gautrain station - which was really awesome and very helpful - thanks again!

- traveled as a couple

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Ben J, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear Anna M

Thank you for your honest review.

Premier Hotel Pretoria prides itself in the quality of our service and the efficiency of our staff, the team and I are looking into our buffet offering for improvements.

Despite the minor hiccup, we hope to be your destination of choice upon your next visit to Pretoria.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

The room was spacious and clean, with complimentary bottled water, coffee etc. The aircon worked really well, and there is more than enough cupboard space and drawers to put things away in.

However, the front desk staff weren't particularly helpful or friendly. The restaurant waiters are useless (but the lady at the till was great). The food was so-so, and not worth the price of the buffet (especially the breakfast).

I will probably have to overnight here again for future business trips, but I would not recommend it for holidays or couples.

Note: there is a shuttle service to Gautrain station, but this stops at 5pm. So we had to Uber at night, which was very dodgy.

2  Thank Lee-Ann S

Dear Lee-Ann S

Please accept our sincere apologies for the discomfort that you experienced during your stay. Your feedback about the Staff and service certainly does not reflect the high standard of service and quality that Premier Hotel Pretoria has to offer.

As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience, we would love to discuss your areas of concerns further.

I have tried to contact make contact on the number we have available but unfortunately did not manage to do such. Please may you provide me with more information in this regard at the e-mail address below so that we can continue to improve our hotel operations.

ben.j@premierhotels.co.za