“Awesome Place”

Ranked #17 of 73 Hotels in Pretoria
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The service was just unbelievable from the security in the gate to the reception, the service was awesome. I also loved every bit of the spacious rooms. The breakfast was also great and the service from the restaurant is fantastic. With more hotels now charging for parking in South Africa one cannot ignore the free secure parking.

I highly recommend Premier Hotel Pretoria.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
PremierHotelsSocial, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Nkosinathie,

Thank you for this wonderful recommendation on TripAdvisor. Your valued feedback will serve to reinforce our efforts to provide and maintain the highest levels of service and facilities to all our guests. It is gratifying to be acknowledged for hard work, and I will certainly pass on your message to my staff, without whom your experience would not have been as rewarding. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future, and invite you to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance to you until then.

There are newer reviews for Premier Hotel Pretoria

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Was very very impressed! Secure parking, awesome service and beautiful hotel. Rooms are very well equipped with comfortable beds, tv, hair dryer, kettle, complimentary water and risks, and nice bathroom... Really enjoyed my stay here...

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Theunis P,

Thank you for this positive, and validating review on TripAdvisor. Your valued feedback is not only informative and concise, but also affirmation that our efforts to provide and maintain the highest levels of service and facilities to our guests are yielding the desired results. I hope that, on your next stay, we will be able to elevate this experience even further, and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I just got back from visiting Pretoria South Africa after about 10 years. With all beds available the choices are hard. My husband and I decided on Premier Pretoria, and boy was this a good choice. Beautiful rooms, fantastic bed and I am very fussy of the type of pillow I sleep on, and they were just right, extra length and soft. The most beautiful thing was standing on the balcony and looking over at the Union Building, a sight for sore eyes, made me so proud to be a South African. The breakfast this morning was absolutely delicious, nice hot plates a nice choice of what to eat, could not ask for anything else. The hotel had a nice surprise last night, we were treated to a comedy show in one of the conference rooms, and we really enjoyed it. Want to say thank you to the management and staff for the fantastic service, I'll be back!!

Mr & Mrs Meth

Room Tip: Looking for the cheapest price is not always the best, it's all about the service, cleanliness...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Marilyn M,

Thank you for this affirmation that we are indeed meeting the high expectations of our most valued guests. We aim to archive the highest level of guest satisfaction at all times, and it is most rewarding to receive commendations for our concerted efforts! I will pass on your comments to my staff as well, and we hope to welcome you back to the Premier Hotel Pretoria in the near future.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Despite the apparent 4 star service of this hotel, the service of this hotel is awful. Food - awful. Want a drink out of hours - it can't be done. Also, the hotel is next door to a brothel. Five star advertising. Two star service. Avoid at all costs. Stay at the Sheraton.

Room Tip: Dont stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
PremierHotelsSocial, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear “Stuart H”,

Thank you for this review. It is imperative, however, to communicate directly with management to resolve any issues you may have while you are still a guest at our establishment, so that you may leave having had an enjoyable stay. I cannot address your concern with the food service offering since your review is not concise, and although we do not advertise a 24-hour food and beverage service, this can be arranged by management with prior notification. Also, we have no control over the what businesses operate in the area, but I am glad to note that you were not harmed or inconvenienced in any way in this regard.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The staff at the hotel are welcoming and friendly. The room service and breakfast was excellent during our stay. The receptionist organized us a pick up with a taxi service, the driver was on time and he collected us from the stadium.
We would definitely stay there again if the opportunity arouse.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
PremierHotelsSocial, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Shannon K,

Thank you for this affirmation that we are indeed meeting the high expectations of our most valued guests. I will ensure that my staff receive this information to re-inforce their training and development.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Hotel Pretoria in the near future.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This hotel, situated in the heart of Pretoria, is an ideal location for business. It has up-to-date conferencing facilities, and the hotel is close to restaurants, night clubs and shopping malls.
Beware, however, that the road facing rooms are very noisy, especially late at night, and the noise from neighboring apartments can be quite annoying.
Nevertheless, the staff are super-efficient and friendly, and the variety of food on offer is outstanding.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room, away from the road and noisy tavern.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
PremierHotelsSocial, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Guest “Chester4_12”,

Thank you for this affirmation that we are indeed meeting the high expectations of our most valued guests. I will ensure that my staff receive this information as part of our on-going training and development program.

The challenges you highlighted exist in many city hotels, and we are fortunate that we can easily address them with options that satisfy your requirements. I trust that you will enquire about these options on your next visit, so that your guest experience is elevated even further.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Hotel Pretoria in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

the hotel is so cute and with immaculate small gardens and rock pool.the views are Majestic overlooking the landmark Union Buildings Gardens. the hotel is situated centrally and between major routes. Suitable for business travellors. i do not recommen dfor family holidays due to its location on a busy route env though it is private. the meals and tea refreshments are excellent. meeting rooms adequate for business functions.Staff is very cautious and ready to assit and provide information on restaurants to visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
PremierHotelsSocial, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Valued guest,
Thank you for your positive feedback, it is indeed gratifying to note that we are fulfilling the most basic requirements of our most valued commodity, our valued guests. We are always re-aligning our facilities and services, and are now promoting our specially designed packages to cater for the leisure traveller as well. Please contact me directly for more information, and I will gladly assist you with your future travel needs. Until your next visit, I wish you safe travel, and look forward to meeting with you again at the Premier Hotel Pretoria.

Premier Hotel Pretoria

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pretoria
Faircity Roodevallei
#12 of 73 in Pretoria
Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel
Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel
#39 of 111 in Cape Town Central

Been to Premier Hotel Pretoria? Share your experiences!