“Great service”

Cuisines: Portuguese, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Best meal by far, a warm friendly atmosphere and a great safe play area for the children to play, Thandi gave us a 5 star service

2  Thank Hanri B

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We went to Mo-Zam-Bik for supper and found the place wonderfully laid back. On arrival, I received a very warm welcome and everyone made sure that I was comfortable while I waited for my party. When you're sitting in the restaurant, you forget that you're in Pretoria. It's the type of place you can come to in your shorts and sandals. The type of place where the waiter doesn't know his merlot from his pinotage. Where they serve red wine in white wine glasses and offer you ice cubes for your red wine. The service was good, even though our waitress became a bit confused at times and often had to get assistance. Come to Mo-Zam-Bik for the food! All our food was cooked to perfection and definitely worth the trip. The fish was amazing, as was the calamari. The wasabi mash, has real wasabi, very tasty with that delicious sting, but definitely not for the faint hearted. Overall, it was a great night out and I'll definitely be going back to sample more dishes from the menu.

2  Thank Thandz D
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Visited them 4 times now in a 2 month period, I've tried their Prawns, Chicken, Garlic roll and salads - All absolutely fantastic dishes to order. Last night I ordered their Special... Prawn Curry with roasted veggies on the side... The best prawn curry I've ever had... they've used really large prawns and the yellowish sauce (curry) extremely tasty. I can definitely recommend it!!!! See you soon Mo-Zam-Bik.

3  Thank 1973ChellieZ
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

2nd time there in 2 months. Always good to have different Atmosphere. Service always with a smile. Think jabu (our waitor) cant stop smiling :-) Recommendation we have passed on to friends to try it! Oh and food is always a winner .

2  Thank Tyrone L
Reviewed November 1, 2013

When you arrive at Mozambik, you are met with big smiles and invited to come sit a relaxed environment. You can just feel the stress of the day blowing away. Obviously their exciting drink selection does help with stress relief too.
Ryan, the owner made some exciting suggestions on what to try and we were brought dish after dish with the most amazing flavours. I wish I had more space in my stomach, because there was so much more I wanted to try.
We love this restaurant. The play area was a brilliant space for the lil one to entertain himself while we had a great meal and time to chat.
Thank you Mozambik for a great night out. We'll be back very soon.

2  Thank NesNaks