“I wish I had more space in my stomach :)”
Review of Mo-Zam-Bik

Mo-Zam-Bik
Ranked #5 of 687 Restaurants in Pretoria
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pretoria
“I wish I had more space in my stomach :)”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

When you arrive at Mozambik, you are met with big smiles and invited to come sit a relaxed environment. You can just feel the stress of the day blowing away. Obviously their exciting drink selection does help with stress relief too.
Ryan, the owner made some exciting suggestions on what to try and we were brought dish after dish with the most amazing flavours. I wish I had more space in my stomach, because there was so much more I wanted to try.
We love this restaurant. The play area was a brilliant space for the lil one to entertain himself while we had a great meal and time to chat.
Thank you Mozambik for a great night out. We'll be back very soon.

2 Thank NesNaks

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
“best chicken and prawn espetada”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

this meal has fast become my favorite, celebrated my birthday at Mozambik Silverlakes last night with my family and Ryan Enoch and Mandla made it such a special occasion. the food as always is excellent, they looked after us and even went as far as to cook my stepmothers meal (who is on a special diet) to the exact way that she wanted. my 5 year old was happy playing in there kiddies section which is always a bonus as its nice to be able to enjoy a meal and not have to eat cold food. im looking forward to sitting in there outside section in summer enjoying a Mozam draught. if you looking for a restaurant with friendly staff great food and a nice relaxing atmosphere this is the place for you. we will definitely be back!!

2 Thank Charlie B
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We went to this restaurant for the first time. We should have tried much earlier. Very tasty food and excellent service. Martin, who took care of our table was very friendly. We will go back!

2 Thank Kumi H
Sterling, Virginia
“I can't wait to return”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

It was my last night in SA and I wanted one last great meal. My sister hesitantly suggested that we go to Mo-Zam-Bik. She had heard the positive reviews but had never visited. I figured it was worth a shot. The Pretoria restaurant has plenty of outdoor seating, although the outside was closed when we visited. From the moment we walked in we were greeted by friendly staff and were taken directly to our table that had roasted peanuts waiting for us. My brother-in-law inquired if they had any 2M beer available. Our waiter apologized and said that they only have it on draft. Really? On draft? Well, let the games begin! We order an appetizer sampler to start. My sister, brother-in-law and I all get the peri-peri chicken and my daughter gets the calamari main. We also order a prawn main to split among us. We gorged ourselves on the delicious food, drank many beers and I thoroughly enjoyed my last night in SA. When I visit again, this will be the first place I go. Also, note that this restaurant is very family friendly. Great service, food and beer to enjoy with your family in a casual, fun atmosphere. It doesn't get much better.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Yeti249
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent service, great food!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Our family celebrated my dad's 62 nd birthday at Mozambik Silver Lakes today and definitely one of the best restaurant experiences we've had in months!

All the staff is friendly and efficient, Mavis entertained our 3 year old niece without anyissues and she loved every second!

But we have to single out George, our waiter for the day!

Friendly, profesional and a great host!

Make sure he serves you when you visit!

Thank you to Charlie, the manager too for ensuring everything runs smoothly!

1 Thank Marihan R