“best chicken and prawn espetada” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mo-Zam-Bik

Mo-Zam-Bik
Ranked #5 of 668 Restaurants in Pretoria
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
“best chicken and prawn espetada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

this meal has fast become my favorite, celebrated my birthday at Mozambik Silverlakes last night with my family and Ryan Enoch and Mandla made it such a special occasion. the food as always is excellent, they looked after us and even went as far as to cook my stepmothers meal (who is on a special diet) to the exact way that she wanted. my 5 year old was happy playing in there kiddies section which is always a bonus as its nice to be able to enjoy a meal and not have to eat cold food. im looking forward to sitting in there outside section in summer enjoying a Mozam draught. if you looking for a restaurant with friendly staff great food and a nice relaxing atmosphere this is the place for you. we will definitely be back!!

2 Thank Charlie B

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

We went to this restaurant for the first time. We should have tried much earlier. Very tasty food and excellent service. Martin, who took care of our table was very friendly. We will go back!

2 Thank Kumi H
Sterling, Virginia
“I can't wait to return”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

It was my last night in SA and I wanted one last great meal. My sister hesitantly suggested that we go to Mo-Zam-Bik. She had heard the positive reviews but had never visited. I figured it was worth a shot. The Pretoria restaurant has plenty of outdoor seating, although the outside was closed when we visited. From the moment we walked in we were greeted by friendly staff and were taken directly to our table that had roasted peanuts waiting for us. My brother-in-law inquired if they had any 2M beer available. Our waiter apologized and said that they only have it on draft. Really? On draft? Well, let the games begin! We order an appetizer sampler to start. My sister, brother-in-law and I all get the peri-peri chicken and my daughter gets the calamari main. We also order a prawn main to split among us. We gorged ourselves on the delicious food, drank many beers and I thoroughly enjoyed my last night in SA. When I visit again, this will be the first place I go. Also, note that this restaurant is very family friendly. Great service, food and beer to enjoy with your family in a casual, fun atmosphere. It doesn't get much better.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Yeti249
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent service, great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Our family celebrated my dad's 62 nd birthday at Mozambik Silver Lakes today and definitely one of the best restaurant experiences we've had in months!

All the staff is friendly and efficient, Mavis entertained our 3 year old niece without anyissues and she loved every second!

But we have to single out George, our waiter for the day!

Friendly, profesional and a great host!

Make sure he serves you when you visit!

Thank you to Charlie, the manager too for ensuring everything runs smoothly!

1 Thank Marihan R
Pretoria, South Africa
“Still at the top!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Getting to the top is not easy, staying at the top is even harder but it seems like Charlie's business recipe is as good as the food that they serve. We have become regular visitors here and as far as the food is concerned, my first review still stands. Service has always been exceptional, Eddie is our regular waiter, he is brilliant and adds to the experience. Enoch, always friendly and attentive and without Charlie it just won't be the same! They all make you feel like you are the only patrons in the restaurant from arrival to departure. Well done Mo-Zam-Bik, staying at the top!!!

• Visited August 2013