“Never fails to impress”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Centurion, South Africa
“Never fails to impress”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My husband and I had many wonderful dinners at Pacha's over the years.
Whether it was for a special, romantic dinner or dinner with friends we were not once disappointed with the sturdy reputation of this world class establishment!

Professional service, modern and upmarket atmosphere and decor and the cherry on top the extraordinary food. Always freshly prepared, well presented and absolutely divine!

I can highly recommend one of the many steak options on the menu.

We will be back and back again!

• Visited March 2014
17 Thank zerwickrenatevictor

Bruges, Belgium
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

A nicely cooked dish for a fair price. Good service and a nice decoration with the huge fish tank. Quick respons to fallen knife from one of the waiters, he brought a new knife in 10 seconds :p
Nice menu as well, with a choice for everyone.
One of the restaurants you must do when you're in Pretoria. They also have nice surprises for birthdays!

• Visited July 2014
15 Thank ThibaultDeJaeger
Pretoria, South Africa
“Pure class !”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

I recently visited this fantastic restaurant which has been part of my dining favourites for many years (at least 15 years) and once again proofed to be pure class.Exceptional evening out!

15 Thank George S
Pretoria, South Africa
“Birthday with family”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Best food in a long time. From starter till desert. We were there for my birthday with family. Everybody had a great time and enjoyed the food. Waiters look good after our table and they explaint the menu to us. We all go back to restaurant. You wont be sorry! My nr 1 restaurant in Pretoria so far.

Visited July 2014
11 Thank Trix J
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Excellent As Always”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I have been a patron of the restaurant for many years and when I recently felt like having a special meal, only one restaurant came to mind.

Once again, I was very satisfied. Good ambiance, good food and excellent service.. Need I say more.

• Visited July 2014